Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whatever. Whenever.

Sooo I've been MIA :)
I'm sorry. Life got a little crazy for awhile and my blog was becoming an inspirational billboard, one quote at a time. Needless to say I needed a little sweet solitude, and now I'm back and brimming with inspiration! Hooray!!

My parents were away in Arizona all week sending me photos like this:


While I played mommy to the Buddy pup and dealt with headlines like this:

However, having the house to myself for a week felt like this:
(cue choir of angels)

I've never lived alone and after an amazing week in solitude, I think it is next on my to-do list. The freedom was fantastic. You know, long showers and bubble baths, getting dressed (or not)..whenever, eating whatever, having control over the remote control AND the dinner menu, blaring music and dancing around...whenever. I even organized almost half of the closets in my house. AWESOME! Basically the whatever/whenever lifestyle really took a liking to me.
But until I'm out on my own, I'll go hang with my roomies (mom/dad) and eat their home-cooked meals while we endure the oncoming "snowpocalypse." ..It's a wonderful life. :)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...