Saturday, February 2, 2013

arctic treatment.

My Hunters aren't making the cut this winter. I bought them last year with the cute little boot liners and felt so clever having one pair of boots to keep my feets dry and warm all year round. 
Silly me. Those rubbers don't stand a chance in Wisconsin winters. (it's currently 10 degrees outside)
I love Hunters for the rainy season, but once the temperature starts dropping my toes can only stay awake for an hour max before they fall into a freezing coma. No one likes to be the first whiner that needs to thaw out inside and miss the outdoor fun, so I've decided its time for an alternative.  My boyfriend's family often uses Sorel boots, claiming that they last for years and years on end. After browsing the Sorel website, I fell in love with the style. They're the American classics of boots! 
The Joan of Arctic boots are my favorite. They change the perception of "arctic treatment," making it look like the coziest retreat of winter. My feets will be happy, plus they're on sale, so my wallet will be too. #winning

See for yourself at Sorel, Zappos, and Nordstrom
Photos are courtesy of those websites

 photo Screenshot2013-01-31at71256PM_zps90a91fad.png

1 comment:

  1. So funny, I was just out looking for a pair like this over the weekend. I love my hunters as well, but with walking/running with Sherm in the morning in the snow and cold- the hunters are a little heavy/awkward. I'm still in search for some good boots!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...