Thursday, January 31, 2013

facelift.

If you're visiting my page and things look a little off-kilter, don't be alarmed, I am under construction!  I'm giving my blog a little facelift and trying to teach myself a few tricks along the way, so thank you for your patience :)

In the meantime, which design below do you like best for my new header? I'm going for a much cleaner, more simple look, and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like best. (shocker)






Let me know what you think!

 photo Screenshot2013-01-31at71735PM_zps908a02c5.png

4 comments:

  1. Thanks,for your lovely comment.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blog so amazing! I love it.
    Now you're going to see very often by your blog.
    I invite you to mine. hope you like it and follow me.
    kiss and delighted.
    C.O.C.O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog dear! As for me I think the second one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog...itz really inspiring.
    im ur newest follower, wud u like to follow back????


    http://tcompah@blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...