Wednesday, January 30, 2013

catching up.

It's been months, and I hate missing out...so let's catch up :)
Here are some things worth mentioning from the past few months, and I'll fill in the gaps later...
Only the first few pictures appear on my home page, but you can click "read more" below to view the entire post." Sneaky new tricks :)

Halloween happened. Pumpkins glowed in the sunset and were later carved into silly faces.
Michael and I went to our first haunted housed together...and laughed. What? #middleschoolzombiesarentscary
Michael had a birthday. I decorated. #quarterofacentury
 
The Badgers played in a heavenly scene.
We cheered.
My parents won a limo at a charity auction so my family took on the town. Not a regular outing. We YOLO'd.
My mom even rode a mechanical bull (never thought I'd see the day), and my dad tried to model for us (not as surprising).
We walked the fields the next morning...
Bonding..
Dysfunctionally.
The Packers played.
So we grilled out.
Christmas prep began in apt 44.
  
Michael and I went on a road trip to FL stopping in Nashville on the way.  Needless to say, we fell in love with this city of BBQ and music.
After 18 hours of driving we made it to Naples, FL to drop off a car (we love you, Grandma-bama) and this is the only picture I took of the entire weekend. ...little fella.
College friends reunited. Surrounding a Marquette game, of course.
Then high school friends reunited. Accompanied by a physical therapy assessment and a Disney power hour, of course. (PT students...pshh).
Santas hustled through Milwaukee.
In single digit temperatures, we were hustlin' fo sho.
Michael and I celebrated three years, so I sent him my love.
Christmas came and my Savior was born. 
So we celebrated some more. 

Gaps are meant to be filled. Thanks for letting me catch up!

Don't be a stranger :)

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Hope you visit my blog again.;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...