Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A self-guided tour.

Today the campus was empty because of spring break. I got off work early but I was without running shoes, my laptop and my TV. So with such beautiful St. Patty's day weather, I decided to take my just-purchased-Puma's for a walk...
I saw so much of Milwaukee that I had never seen before. There are so many hidden little gems, and it only added to my mini Milwaukee/Marquette bucket list.
I saw the city from a totally new perspective, and there was such a feeling of content independence as I walked around all day by myself. I felt like I was somehow checking things off my bucket list with each step. My Puma's are amazing, and they walked me into all of my favorite places, new and old. I even ran into my sister on the street in time for some Irish celebration!
All of the exploring created one of my favorite days in a long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...