Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee

Halloween. oh, what a wonderful holiday.

I don't remember ever being more excited about Halloween than I am now! Usually I'm scrambling to find a costume and this year, THIS YEAR! is different. While we were in San Diego in August, M and I were watching Grease and after seeing this, I just knew.


How hott is Olivia Newton John!? Hott, with two T's.
So I will do my best to mirror her sass in this portion of the movie, while still maintaining her natural grace and elegance.
(...how does she do that?!)
No one can do her justice, but I am SO excited to try.
And who doesn't love an excuse for bright red lips and huge curly hair, not to mention the leather and heels. It's sexy without being trashy, and I don't have to worry about freezing my butt off in wonderful Wisconsin.
Tell me about it, stud.
I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...