Monday, November 1, 2010

Naughty Skunk

Holidays always fly by! I feel like I blinked and Halloween was over.
Sandra Dee was a blast, but I think we had more fun with our Pepe le Pew skunk costumes, complete with a bouquet of homemade flowers. They were hilarious to make and wear, and they were so comfortable and warm while taking on Madison. I also determined that if I were to own a bar or brew my own beer, I would call it the Naughty Skunk.
That's got a copyright, kids, don't go stealing it!
Since my camera broke over the summer I've been terrible with getting nice photos, but here is a pic of Michael and I dancing before we hit the town as skunks. Careful, we might spray.


Hope your Halloween weekend was spooktacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...