Monday, November 15, 2010

Just - Wow

As I was browsing the birthday card section in Target I came across a small area titled "Taylor Swift." I thought it'd be a collection of those fun musical cards, but sure enough..

Taylor Swift has her very own line of greeting cards. I realize this is now my second post about her in less than 2 months (I swear I'm not obsessed), but I found this all very entertaining. I love the front cover, and the message inside caused me to let out a great big "HAH!" in the middle of the aisle. It seemed to be plucked right from the script of "Valentine's Day," where she played the role of a ditzy, love-struck high schooler. She was quoted in an interview saying that the movie's character was very different than her actual self...nice try, Taylor.
Now we know: She can sing, act, AND write birthday cards (oh my!)...what will she do next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...