Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Are we ever too old for slumber parties?

My good friend just moved back downtown into her new apartment! It's freshly painted with new hardwood floors and new carpeting...we're so excited. I say "we" because I'm hoping to join her sometime this spring. It's such an exciting time for all of us - new jobs, new apartments, even new cars for some! Lots of big kid stuff.
So to welcome her to her brand new place, we will be having a good old fashioned slumber party. It'll feel like freshman year again in the dorms, or like 5th grade...either one :) Either way, I'm very excited to spend the night with my good friends, and to share my little hostess gift..
While I was away at school my mom would always send me the Yankee Christmas Wreath Candle. It seriously is happiness in a jar, and when you're in a tiny apartment away from your family, home decorations, and big Christmas tree, it will warm your soul and and transform your apartment into a Christmas wonderland! In fact, I might go buy one for all of my friends...

Happy Wednesday :)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...