Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's a breeze.

With football season in full swing and basketball season on its way, tailgating parties are a common weekend festivity. I don't know about you, but at 10 am, I have a hard time consuming my favorite beer, or a nice glass of wine. Though I love a good Bloody Mary (it's all about the shish-kabob), and a nice Mimosa, I'm typically not a big fan of mixed or fruity drinks...too much sugar. But now, I've found a winner!
Introducing the SeaBreeze...
Ingredients: Vodka of your preference, Orange Juice, and Cranberry Juice. Most bartenders make it with Grapefruit juice instead of OJ but I'm not a fan, so be sure to specify which fruit you prefer!
It's essentially a Screwdriver with a splash of cranberry, and it's wonderful :)

Happy tailgating! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...