Friday, November 12, 2010

You should go.

While running some errands yesterday I stopped at TJ Maxx. I continuously forget how wonderful this store is! You can always count on finding a bargain, but you have to be in the mood to do a little digging. As I was walking through the home decor aisle I had to immediately fight back the urge to buy nearly everything. Pots and pans seem to have that effect on me...now if only I could cook.

I can't stop thinking about those colorful pots and the blue and white dish-ware. White and royal blue have become my favorite color combo - it's just so classic and clean looking. I'm trying to wait until I actually move back into my own place before buying anything, but I think I need to go back for at least a coffee mug! I did however purchase a pair of simple black heels with a bow, only $25! I have a sports-filled weekend ahead but I'm sure I can squeeze them in :)
Is the TJ Maxx jingle stuck in your head yet?!
Have a good weekend!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...