Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Good 'Ol Days

I was browsing Katie Armour's fantastic website, The Neo-Traditionalist, as I typically do, (it really is fantastic), and I came across these beautiful pencil drawings by Ileana Hunter. And now, I am in love. Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn-they define glamour and are so classically beautiful. I especially love the old telephone. I would love to have one of my own, whether I can use it or just drool over it's beauty.
These drawings popped up at such an appropriate time as I just bought Breakfast at Tiffany onDemand, which I've always wanted to see. I tried watching it three separate times today and got overruled by the men in my life in lieu of football. ....C'est la vie.
Anyway, enjoy the drawings, and visit the Neo-Traditionalist!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...