Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The department stores have put on their holiday masks. Macy's was filled with beautiful trees covered in big red bows! For the first time in awhile, I am embracing it whole-heartedly. Usually I like to wait until after Thanksgiving, but this year I am so ready for Christmas music in the first week of November. Woohoo!
The November issue of Pottery Barn came in the mail today and I got so excited to see these:


Living with my parents is wonderful right now and they do a fantastic job of decorating, but I can't wait until I have a place of my own to cover with holiday cheer!
Doesn't the 2nd photo remind you of the house on Home Alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...