Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Starting Over

I've had this little blog for a few months now, starting it through a project at school, sharing it with no one, posting sporadically and trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing! If you've stayed with me, I appreciate your loyalty!

I've always wanted a space where I can share my inspirations and other random stories, instead of just bookmarking the pages on my computer. I've been held back in utilizing this space due to a large transition period in my life, and due to my beloved laptop that is hanging by a thread. (See my personal office here.) This laptop has been quite the trooper, as it is still barely hanging on many months later. With the career in sight (hooray!!) a fresh new Mac is hopefully quick to follow (double hooray!). My resources are currently still limited, but I'm hoping to get this blog back in action! So please bare with me in the next few months as my transition out of school and into a career continues, and as I explore the world of blogging, preparing to share The Color Blue with the rest of the world.

And of course, suggestions are always welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...