Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Use Your Butt!

It's that time of year again.
It's probably been "that time of year" for awhile, but I keep making "that" window smaller and smaller. Now the snow is gone, the sun is out, the weather is (generally) above 35, and the race days are slowly creeping up on the calendar. (Maybe I should sign up for something?) I should've hit the pavement months ago, but snuggling into winter hibernation was so much more appealing than breaking a sweat at the gym.
Now Michael is teaching spin class and I finally have a clear schedule (and no more excuses) to be a supportive girlfriend and become an ex-lazy bum.

Can't wait to see his mad teaching skillz. 10 bucks says he throws in 5 extra hills, just cuz he loves me. 10 more dollars on him singling me out and yelling at me to use my butt. Oh, love, how you hurt me.

(photos from Colorado vacation 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...