Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi, my name is Kerstin and I will no longer be serving you :)

I've served as a waitress since I was 16, minus 22 that makes 6 years! Typically during summer vacation and other breaks from school, sometimes in addition to school, in recent months while I was career hunting, and now, in addition to my career.
But after last night I am done. DONE! HOORAYYY!
No more smelling of greasy food and wearing said grease all over my body! No more smiling in the face of rude and impossible to please customers, and no more spilling trays and drinks all over myself!
Jk, that will probably still happen.

I've loved waitressing over the years, the restaurants I've worked for, my wonderful coworkers and dining regulars, and that it supported me through college. But after I graduated from college, I like to think that I graduated from waitressing too. I'm sure there will be random shifts in the future, but for now, I am ready to go out for my meals instead of serving them. Yay :) So let's go eat! And tip well, homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...