Friday, January 7, 2011

Thankfuls from the Land of Flu.

I've been blogging like a madwoman this week and I wish I could say it was in addition to my 8-5 and the rest of life, but in reality I've been home all week with the stomach flu. I'll spare you the details, just stay healthy please!

So on this Friday night as I sit by myself, with Michael in sunny Florida, my family out at dinner and my friends afraid of contracting my plague, this is what I'm thankful for:

1. the Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More album that I purchase today from iTunes. At Thanksgiving my younger cousins gave me the stink eye when I said I had only heard their main song. So even if this is "soo two months ago," their album is on repeat, and it's amazing. I can't even list a favorite song, it really is the album as a whole!

2. Philosophy's Grace products. This brand is new to me but popping up everywhere! I was recently gifted the Inner Grace bath soap (the purple one) - it's so relaxing and I love the messages on each bottle! Which is your favorite?
3. Bubble baths. The most wonderful remedy of all.


4. Jane Eyre. I'm halfway through and the book is at a time of such happiness but the foreshadowing gloom is overwhelming, so I get nervous to keep reading haha. Nerd alert. My book is not nearly as glam as this beauty, but I would love find such a copy!


5. Buddy, my 6 month yellow lab. This has been a very solitary week with the exception of my not-so-little-anymore buddy. The stomach flu is the new anti-friend, but he doesn't care :)


6. The lovely blogosphere. I've had so much fun exploring new blogs and sharing quite a few posts this week! Sick days from work aren't nearly as relaxing as sick days from school. Oh, the big kid life. Your posts and comments were definitely an escape from the icky flu cave I've been living in, but please go easy on me if I can't keep up the momentum as I rejoin the world!

Have a fun and healthy weekend everyone :)

-

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...