Friday, December 16, 2011

Floating

This is how I feel about it being Friday..


Since my sister came home, the schedule has been jam-packed, the laughter has been endless, and the sleep has been minimal. So naturally, my tiny immune system acquired the cold flu.

This morning I went to work without putting on deodorant (sorry, coworkers), and I wore blank ankle socks with my flats and slacks. My exposed ankles looked pretty cool when I sat down!

Needless to say, my brain is no longer functioning, but is floating somewhere outside of my body.
Luckily, Michael and I planned to lay low and make Christmas cookies tonight, so you will find me dressed like this:


Happy weekend!

ps. like everyone else, I'm on Pinterest, you can find me here :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...