Thursday, December 22, 2011

Love for the Bookworm

Sadly, I lost the sweater competition to a man in a very similar sweater. Why are boys naturally funnier than girls? It's the sad truth. But I suppose I can't win the prize when I coordinate the party, so I accepted defeat with my head held high. (nerd alert, I know).

On a higher note, I did discover a wonderful gift for my favorite bookworms. Anthropologie (I promise I'm not typically so obsessed with the store to write about them every day, they just have awesome Christmas gifts and decor!) has an awesome collection of classics that look hand-stitched! One of my girlfriends is the queen bee of books, so I couldn't resist buying them (on sale!) to give her shelf a little glam!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...