Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Rehash

In college my roommates and I would always go out for breakfast at an amazing hole-in-the-wall diner and "rehash" the events from the night before.
I'm sorry for the lack of pancakes, eggs and greasy bacon, but here's my weekend rehash.


Double carpal tunnel (I swear I'm in my twenties), a blown-out tire with Michael to the rescue (forever filed in the "man-work" category. I'll say no thank you to that skill), Christmas shopping and decor, Christmas parties, losing my voice from the cold flu, baking cookies (dog eats half the cookies-can you say Marley?), more Christmas parties....

The weekend turned out to be anything but relaxing, still wonderful nonetheless.
Happy Monday, friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...