Monday, March 26, 2012

enjoy your ride

Michael's mom organized an indoor triathlon on Sunday on behalf of her non-profit, featuring those suffering from MS and cancer. After spending Saturday night at a charity auction for the ALS disease, I couldn't help but feel like God was trying to teach me something.
The wisdom on the complimentary Wheel & Sprocket water bottle was far too appropriate!
I signed up for my first Olympic triathlon a few weeks ago, a feat that isn't far out of my reach but still intimidating. I've never been more inspired by the heart and perseverance of those that surrounded me this weekend in their fight for life. They face adversity each day and only hope to show others how to battle on with grace and an everlasting faith. An indoor triathlon was nothing in comparison to the battle they face each day!
Let the training begin!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...