Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Extra reasons to smile this week:

  1. Dinner date with my girlfriend, Brenna, for a "classy burger" (the perfect combo!) at one of my favorite spots in Milwaukee, Elsa's. So thrilled that it's within walking distance!
  2. Close-up of my necklace-holding tree. More on that later.
  3. Ivanka Trump's Gurdia pump from heels.com. I stalked the mailman in anticipation for this package.
  4. I'm a Gemini. Gurdia pumps, meet my other side: running shoes. First run since my marathon in October. Letting my blood drain to prevent soreness...? I know, I know, running myth for sure. I felt like a spazz and it didn't even work. But I'm back on the road. Progress!
  5. Came home from work, put on my hoodie and suddenly felt very J.Crew-esque. Had to capture it ;)
  6. It is unseasonably warm here in Wisco. Dear flip flops, meet the month of March.
  7. Michael and I walked down to Alterra at the Lake to enjoy such glorious weather. Hooray for 70+ degrees in the evening, patio sitting, and the smell of spring!
  8. Nightfall at Alterra at the Lake
  9. Happy St. Patty's Day! We pretended we were in college again and started the day at noon. Complete with beads, green beer and glasses!
  10. God made the Irish #1. Enuff said.
  11. What a cute happy couple :) I finally caught dinner with two of my favorites at the Horny Goat's outdoor patio. (I cringe every time I hear the name, but I love the place!) We enjoyed the dangerously delicious "loaded tots" outside by the fire. Replace nacho chips with tator tots. Napolean Dynamite would FLIP!
  12. I went to my parent's house for a night just in time for the pier to go in - one of my favorite days of the year! I am soo loving this heatwave.
I feel like it's been an unusually exciting week.
:)
Now if only we could get a win from Marquette tonight for the Elite Eight...
Ring out ahoya!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...