Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tech Holders

I am terrible with my technology.
Cameras. Phones. Laptops.
I buy 'em and break 'em.
Despite my currently cracked iPhone screen (I broke my case the week before and then it fell out of my pocket...blah), I am doing my best to keep all of my technology tools intact. So I devoured the world wide web to find effective tech-holders that didn't smother my style.

Between Society6 and Etsy, my case was closed.
I seriously couldn't believe all of the options. After much dilemma, I finally chose the following:
My phone cover makes me feel like a hippie wild child...
Well..I suppose they both do. Hah!
But I just received both in the mail and I'm loving these refreshing prints in comparison to the typical dull rubber bumpers.

iPhone case found here
MacBook sleeve found here
Check out Society6 and Etsy for more options.
Hide your wallet if you don't plan on purchasing!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...