Friday, September 28, 2012

career women.

I survived my first 55 hour work week, and my first 12 hour Friday, and I have a feeling this will be the first of many ahead. The office really transforms at 8pm on a Friday night! My mouth was watering at the thought of a cold beer, and my heart was racing at every odd sound echoing throughout the empty building...yikes!
This may be a common event for you, but holy cow, I'm feelin' it. I can't imagine doing that and then coming home to entertain a husband and care for screaming children.  ...in addition to staying healthy, maintaining a social life...Lord help me. I'm lucky to have a strong mom that set an example, but my hat goes off to all of you. I hope to join the ranks some day. 
So here's my shout out to all of you career women, especially the working moms out there that can somehow do it all. Ya'll are SAINTS! 




powerwomen are babes.
photos via

Enjoy a relaxing weekend, you deserve it!

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...