Thursday, September 27, 2012

nesting.

It always sounds glamorous to live on a coast where there is only one season of endless sun,
 but I could never miss this time of year. 
Crisp air, crunching leaves, and crackling fires (with chili and football somewhere in between). 
I love this season. I keep hearing it referred to as the "nesting" season, and I suppose that explains my constant desire to snuggle in and read, cook, and drink red wine. 
And can consuming red wine be considered nesting? 
If so, then yes, let the nesting season begin.
And the fashion...oh, the fashion. I prefer to be swaddled in as many layers and cozy fabrics as possible. So bring on the sweaters, blazers, trenches, scarves, and tall boots...all to wear at the same time :) 
all photos via 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...