Tuesday, September 25, 2012

little things.

I seem to be one of many that are going through a tough season in life right now. I know that God is with me every step of the way, and I'm thankful for the challenges as I know they only make me reflect longer, pray harder, and praise more fully. Regardless, everything seems to happen at once, only emphasizing the saying, "when it rains, it pours." 
Luckily I like the rain sometimes :) 
Here are the little things that have gotten me through the more challenging days:


 A PR omelette. Yes, I mean Personal Record. Just look at that beauty.

New shrubs. An adorably soft yet spikey little plant that I hope I can keep alive. 

 Beth Moore's study of James, the brother of Jesus. Mind blowing.

 My dad's discoveries from his last summer weekend as a wannabe scuba diver.

The beautiful sight of walking up my apartment stairs to see a package waiting at my door. 
Hello, fall shopping. 

I hope you are finding hope if you're one of the many enduring a challenging season, or counting your blessings as you soak up a season of joy. Either way, I hope you're able to find happiness in the little moments that create our life. 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...