Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bingeing

With my little J.Crew splurge you may have thought "Good for you! What's the big deal? We deserve to treat ourselves every now and then!" That is correct. But my "every now and then" turns into a binge, and when I'm in the midst of simplifying my wardrobe and focusing on bigger financial goals, my life needs all the purging it can get.
But binge it did!
At Victoria's Secret. Hello bikinis! anddd then again at Forever21. Holy cow. I forgot that store! Plain colored tee's and longsleeves for less than $5!? What? I acted like I'd never see a plain cotton t-shirt again. Do I need one in every color of the rainbow? Probably not. But will they make my closet look beautiful? Why yes, yes they will.
So now a few yoga pants, bikinis, rompers, and cotton tee's later, I've fed my hunger for awhile and will return to the world of frugality...with a close eye on the mailbox of course ;)
Oh how I love packages!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...