Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Future Springer and Bull...Dog, that is.

Friends, meet Leo. The first Springer I've ever met, and Michael's great and only competitor for my affection.
I love my little Buddy and Michael's family dogs, but lately I'm anxiously thinking of my own little babies! I was born and raised with golden retrievers (well not really born, but I'm sure I used to pretend) and once I have a family of my own I will want to go back to that breed, but until then I feel it's necessary to be prepared for my in-between stages :)

So I would like have my own little Leo, the (2nd) best snuggle buddy ever.

Those eyes make me melt.

Andd I've always dreamt of having a fat, rolly bulldog that I can name Oscar, Rufus or Winston...or something of the like.

My friends and family think I'm crazy, but how can you not love a lil' friend with a 'tude like that?!
Hopefully Springers and Bulldogs can be bffs.

Do you have dogs? What's your favorite breed??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...