Monday, May 9, 2011

I was being SO good.

Until I found it. The perfect nautical white and navy striped sweater at J.Crew.

With the exception of a little shopping in Denver, I have been very frugal in the past few months, immediately pressing the delete button at any sign of "Sale!" or "Must Have!" e-mails from my favorite stores. If I opened them, they would toxify my inbox, which would then toxify my wallet.
(Blogger is trying to tell me that toxify isn't a word? What? Shame on you.)
But when I saw the sweater (that I had been searching for for months), I had to give in. Which led me to the sale section, which then led me to the lacy tuxedo shirt that I need for work. It's true. I really do need it.
What? You don't believe me? OkayYouWin.
But nevertheless, they were purchased, and are hopefully on their merry way to my doorstep.

and I can't wait :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...