Monday, May 23, 2011

Minnesooota, the brother of Wiscaaansin

Michael had to travel for work this week, and never being to Minneapolis before, we decided to make a weekend of it!

Michael made himself right at home at the hotel.

We spent an entire day at the Mall of America, proudly doing very little shopping.
We left the aquarium wanting to buy a baby tortuga and name it Herman. I loved watching their little legs swim around! Aren't the colors beautiful? Aren't you impressed by our realistic fish impersonations?

Waiting for the perfect background scene was no easy task - note the concentration.

In the morning I was scoffing at the mall's "play area," making comments about "kiddy rides."
I was wrong. Can you see me drooling in this picture? It's because I lost control of my face. Please also note Michael's enthusiasm..or fear? Hard to tell ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...