Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Boden white.

Are ya'll familiar with Boden?
 (I ended my day with a conference call to Georgia...I pick up accents quickly. #sorryImnotsorry #wannabeSouthern #thisisBloggernotTwitterWHAT)
One of my girlfriends started getting their catalog and I drool over it every time I visit her apartment. 
I was poking around their website and was thrilled to discover a trio of beautiful white blouses. My favorite wardrobe staples are white cotton long sleeve shirts and white blouses. 
I'd wear one every day if I could, and I often buy them 2-3 at a time because I hate to be without! 
Some say boring, I say classic. And these little numbers give the white blouse new personality, and would be perfectly paired with a bright cardigan or your favorite fall blazer. 
I also appreciate how they display their clothes, using catalog photos instead of the typical studio/white backdrop scene. Three cheers for personality. It really enhances the online shopping experience, and I sure do love my online shopping :) 

Be sure to check out Bodenusa.com

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...