Monday, October 15, 2012

the autumn list.

I'm a list maker. For all things. 
The "Notes" app on my iPhone is overflowing with them. 
From songs to download, books to read, gifts to buy (no peeking!), groceries, and of course, clothes. 
Whenever I find something I like or "need," I add it to my list. Then when I feel the urge to shop, I'm prepared and hopefully disciplined enough to not stray from said list (at least that's what I tell myself). This season is no different, so take a look at my list of autumn additions.


  1. Neutral over sized cable-knit via J.Crew
  2. Not your every day studs via Etsy. I need a little variety in my ears. Emphasis on little. I like studs for every day wear, so it's great to find an original eclectic pair. 
  3. I already own a black leather so I'd like to make room for it's softer-colored sister, the bomber brown via Banana 
  4. Gold chunky cigar ring via Shopbop
  5. Smokin' Hot hue, perfect for fall via Essie
  6. Neutral fleece jacket to act as my fall uniform via Patagonia. Fingers crossed that the grey shades overpower the brown, since it's already purchased and on its way (!!)
  7. Classic black skinnies via J.Crew

My closet has become quite the rainbow since the warmer seasons, 
so I'm excited to mellow out and cozy up with fall neutrals. 
What's on your autumn list?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...