Tuesday, October 2, 2012

bungalows in fall.


.
 I've been consistently drawn to these photos
The color schemes. The warmth. The texture. They've got me hooked.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to own a similar-looking bungalow in the mountains of Switzerland or some other beautiful country? I'd imagine goats and piggies (!!!) roaming about outside, and looking out my window to see endless landscapes. 
...A girl can dream.
Until then, I think I'll frame these sights and use them as fall decor in my little apartment.

Here's a more practical (and equally beautiful) fall porch from the lovely Sarah at The Yellow Cape Cod . I just discovered her blog and it's definitely worth checking out - she's got talent!


Do you have a porch to decorate?  I dream of the day.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...