Tuesday, October 23, 2012

turtlenecks are sexy too

It's true! At least thats what I've been telling myself. 
It gets pretty chilly in this part of the world so turtlenecks become a "go to" item during the fall and winter seasons. I'm guilty of owning a rainbow of options.
Despite the comfort, it's difficult to shake the nagging question, "Do I look like my Grandma in this?"
My strategy in silencing this question has been to accessorize and provide balance. 
Pair it with a chunky necklace or bright scarf, in addition to a blazer or vibrant sweater.  And the bottom half?  Hold on to your sexy youth with a flattering jean and sassy heels.  For the office, add a form-fitting pencil skirt and again, more heels! I'm always amazed at the difference a shoe can make. 
These tips have kept me holding on to this item-for-all-ages, 
so I was thrilled to find my ideals reinforced by Refinery29.



Read the full article and enjoy your turtlenecks in confidence!

xoxo,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...