Monday, October 22, 2012

fear of commitment

I love my little apartment but I'm feeling the need to autumnize it. Yes, autumnize. 
It's filled with pale and royal blues (shocking), and an occasional splash of yellow and coral-red. These splashes are kept to a very small minimum, so the blue-ness brings about a constant feel of spring and summer. It's wonderfully light but unseasonal once the temperatures fall.
There are so many areas for improvement (note: window treatments), but since I have less than a year left in this apartment, I don't want to invest too much into a temporary place. 

Cue Caitlin Wilson and all of her glorious talent in pillow-design. 
The perfect low-commitment solution to decor.
 I think its time to up the anty of golden and coral hues, perhaps with some navy and gray in between? Consider the collage below my inspiration board.
I'm slowly going to become a pillow hoarder and I'm totally okay with it.

How are you decorating for fall?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...