Friday, December 10, 2010

"Aachooo!"

After weeks of fighting, my immune system has finally caved. As a result I sound like the Godfather, and my skin tone has changed to a frightening pale with a seasonally appropriate red nose. So I am spending my day off snuggled in bed and hiding from the outside world, as there is no way to feel presentable with the cold flu. Naturally this leads me to think of comfy clothes and my obsession with pajama sets. Though I don't own one (for fear of feeling either 5 or 50 years old), I think it's time to stop obsessing and start purchasing...

I love the sets from J.Crew, especially the shirt dress. It looks like you're wearing your Mr.'s
button-up to bed, and who doesn't love falling asleep surrounded by that scent!

My favorites are the PJ sets from Vicki's! The cotton thermals would be wonderful on a day like today, and I still remember how they felt when wearing them..probably at age 5. Of course the VS Angels could make a paper bag look sexy, but would you wear these? Someday I will treat myself and buy all 5 pairs...it will keep me young at heart :)

*Click on each photo for the source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...