Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And so this is Christmas.

Last week my parents' house went under complete transformation! They brought home a tree and we spent the night decorating, listening to our favorite holiday music (The Boss, and Michael Buble, just to name a few) and missing my sisters like crazy, as one is across the state and the other is in Ecuador with the Peace Corps (naturally we put her picture in the middle of the tree). Living at home has it's struggles, but the excitement for Christmas was too strong for any thing to get in the way. I love this house, and I swear my mom would decorate a tree solely with icicles and snowflakes if she could (no complaints). Despite the obvious void of my sisters, it was a perfect Tuesday night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...