Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Comatose

I'm cozied up in bed with wool socks, Christmas lights aglow, and Ray LaMontagne playing in the background. After such a wonderful Christmas weekend, the thought of going back to work tomorrow makes me feel like this:

In case you're unsure of the translation, it means.. "I'm so tired and full from so much food and fun that I could fall asleep sitting up in the middle of a room. And all I really want to do is stay snuggled in with my family and friends, and continue to eat and be merry."
Isn't that your interpretation too!? ;)

The holidays go by so fast and are so beautifully exhausting, I wish they could last an entire week!
Thank God it's another short week that ends with a holiday :)
Hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Stay tuned for updates from the weekend.

image via A Cup of Jo

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...