Tuesday, April 17, 2012

firsts.

So...I get awkward when we get to this topic. That is, the topic of fashion blogging. But so many of you make it look so fun and glamorous that its landed on my blogging bucket list. Didn't know there was a blogging bucket list? Looks like I just made one.

Michael and I went to dinner with my parents on Saturday night, and upon meeting them my mom handed me a shopping bag. "I bought a blue pair of jeans and they don't fit."
Aw, really? I was bummed for her, but not for long. So I tried them on when I got home, Michael was conveniently taking pictures with his iPhone, and before I knew it I was fashion blogging...

Don't make fun, it's my first rodeo :)

Blouse: T.J. Maxx | Blue denim: Gap | Heels: Ivanka Trump via heels.com | Necklace: J.Crew
Watch: XoXo | Bracelets: World Market

I like to dress like a crayon box but even this color combination is bright for me. I might wear it again with a plain nude or gray pump, with the colors downplayed by a black leather jacket or a khaki trench.

Are you wondering why there are no pictures of my face, smiling into the camera? When I attempt this feat, my eyes close unexpectedly, causing a sometimes frightening sight. Some people call this epilepsy, I call it my life.

Here's to firsts, and here's to fashion blogging :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love red and blue - suits you great!

    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...