Monday, April 23, 2012

Para.Para.Paradise.

If you don't know what song I'm referring to in my title, listen below because you.are.missing.out.
In exactly one month, Michael and I will be heading to Paradise in Naples, FL.
Paradise, meaning the following weather report:
His grandparents have amazing condos just off the beach, so we're fortunate enough to escape there for the third year in a row. We were planning to wait until next winter, but I couldn't handle hearing all of the spring break stories while facing another week in my office cubicle. I'm still not used to this big kid world! So until that day in May, I'll be drooling in anticipation of the following:
 
 
 
"get us off this plane and onto the beach!!"
I love traveling with my partner in crime, isn't he cute!? 

Are you waiting for a vacation?

Let the countdown begin! 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...