Saturday, April 14, 2012

tulips.


I love tulips. They are slowly creeping up my favorite flower list. Aren't they beautiful? There is a little courtyard of tulips just outside of my apartment and sometimes it's tempting to go lay in them like some hippie wild child...or pick them all for a beautiful bouquet of my own ;)
It was supposed to be a rainy weekend but now the sun is shining and the temps are comfortable, so it's far too nice out to be inside blogging!

Happy Saturday - Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. we may be the only two people who posted this saturday. :) but the tulips are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're so dedicated! I love weekends with nothing planned - they allow lazy saturday mornings in the blog world :) thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I can really relate to it and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...