Thursday, April 12, 2012

thankful thursdays

Extra reasons to smile this week:

1. A sun-kiss from the big guy above.
2. My new favorite nail polish: Essie Raspberry. Can't get enough.
3-4. Fresh tulips from the super market. Well, as fresh as they can get from Pick 'N Save. It's amazing the impact a few flowers can make.
5. Impromptu dinner with my aunt and uncle at Buckley's. Best lobster sandwiches and carrot cake...ever. Plus, it's adorable. and I love living close to family!
6. Psychology Today magazine. A supportive surprise from Michael as I figure out a plan for my next decade in life. It's the little things :)
7. Cinnamon toast crunch with berries....fabulous. Who says cereal isn't healthy?!
8. A mid-day phone call from my mom, "I just found the cutest flats for you!" Mom, you are awesome. And the shoes are too.
9. DIY for my apartment. It involved sawing. I felt like a lumberjack, and I was proud. Stay tuned.
10. Milk duds and popcorn from finally seeing Hunger Games. My favorite sweet and salty combo. And the movie? Can't get it off my mind.
11 - 12. Happy Easter! Two varying Easter outfits. We battle through ridiculous photos but sadly my bunny ears did not win. My oldest sister and her boyfriend dressed up as chickens and took a video of them clucking...winners.
13 - 14. I've been sick this week. I'm not a fan of feeling awful, but I do love an excuse to lay in bed all day surrounded by books and blogs and warm coziness. My saving grace was Silver Spray - it's the underdog for immune systems. Stay healthy, homies!

And of course, tomorrow's Friday :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...