Monday, April 16, 2012

this just in

H&M now has online shopping (!)
Unfortunately (for me) it is only available to select locations, and little Milwaukee, WI is not one of them.
My mom engrained it into my mind that I must build my wardrobe with staple pieces that are higher price, higher quality providing a longer wear. But amidst those staples, we all need fillers. And H&M is a fantastic filler!
Even if I can't purchase immediately, I love being able to browse their current line. I would fill my cart with the following:

innocently sweet blouse - perfect for work or play
white blazer!
the flirty summer dress
a staple cardigan - I could wear these daily
silky blouse in orange and white

soft feminine blouse with mint shorts
white jeans! and even the out-of-character snakeskin blouse is calling my name
the perfect beach cover
soft pink lace pencil skirt - again, work or play
I'm not typically one to purchase jeans with holes in them, but these look too soft to pass up
a gorgeous spring print
Is your area able to order online?! If so, lucky you.
What are you buying - which are your favorites?

As for the rest of us...I'm now concerned that an H&M store is located minutes from my office.
Smart marketing, H&M. You've planted the seed. Now please cue my self control!

xoxo

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...